To get registered, student have to fill the application form provide from any of the Authorized centre and register in any of our B.S.D.E.T Authorized centre. B.S.D.E.T provides regular course. The Authorized centre name And code are to be mentioned in the application form at the time of admission.
Enclosures with the application form:-
(1) Two recent photograph one passport size.
(2) Attested photo copy of last educational qualification.
(3) Category certificate (ST/SC/OBC) to be submits.
CConsidering the requirements of the aspirants, courses can be classified into Certificate course/Diploma course/Advance diploma courses/ PG Diploma courses.
GRADES:- 90% & Above - AA , 80% to 89% - A+ , 70% to 79% - A , 60% to 69% - B+ , 50% to 59% - B ,40% to 49% - C ,Below 40% - FAIL .
Students can view their result within 45 days of commencement of examination from our Website.Certificate/Diploma/ PG Diploma/Advanced Diploma will be awarded by B.S.D.E.T only after
1) Before the examination, students have to clear all their exam entry fees to B.S.D.E.T.
2) In the Study centre, all students are requested to buy the important examination books from the B.S.D.E.T at reasonable prices.
3) Students who have to buy the dresses for the respective courses are requested to deposit themoney within 15 days before the collection of the dresses. Before the commencement of theclasses, they have to collect their dresses.
4) Students who are interested to take the admission will be given a form and prospectus ofB.S.D.E.T. They are requested to deposit Rs 30 to the District coordinator of B.S.D.E.T and they will get the prospectus within 5 days of the submission of the money.
5) After the admission, the students are requested to submit the registration form within 30 days, and collect the ID card within a week of the submission at Rs 70.